We offer a variety of other services that are connected to outdoor furnaces and other general services as well. If you don’t see the product or service you need please give us a call and we will do our best to help you out.
- Site assessment prior to purchase. Every heating requirement is different so that’s why we can stop by and chat / take a look at your site to make sure we’ve got the right wood boiler solution for you. It’s easier, faster and cheaper to do it right the first time vs. changing things part way through your installation
- Yearly maintenance on Heatmaster furnaces as well as emergency service.
- High quality parts for installs and maintenance whether you are going to do it yourself or you want us to (pumps, insulated underground water line, heat exchangers etc.)
- We can also replace poor quality or broken underground pipe. Remember your insulated underground pipe is a very important part of your heating system, poor quality pipe can cause you to burn more wood than you should. We only supply Rhinoflex, please click on the link below for more information:
- Firewood supply – the majority of our clients source their own wood (pastures, woodlots, land clearing etc.) but others like to outsource their fuel supply to save some time. We can supply cut and split firewood, log loads and cut / not split rounds.